• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home FAQ

Restricted Operator Certificate (Maritime)

E-mail Print PDF


Anyone who operates a VHF or MF radio using Marine frequencies, including a handheld, requires a Restricted Operators’ Certificate (Maritime) (ROC(M)).

Canadian Power & Sail Squadrons manages the ROC(M) program for Industry Canada. This includes all training and testing.


Members Only